These MILO® No Bake Energy Bites are so easy to make, delicious, and can also be made for sharing or as a thoughtful gift to a loved one — especially this holiday.
All you need to do is to combine MILO® , fresh milk, rolled oats, peanut butter and chocolate chips in a bowl. Mix it well and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. You may add shredded coconuts and nuts like almond, peanuts, or cashew to make it more delicious.
After chilling in the fridge, roll into balls using your hands and put it in a clean container. It will keep fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:
MILO® No Bake Energy Bites
- 12 tbsp MILO®
- 2 tbsp Nestlé Fresh Milk
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Shredded Coconut (optional)
- ¼ cup Almonds, sliced (optional).
- In a bowl, mix MILO® and 2 tbsp of Fresh Milk to make a paste.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to set for half hour.
- Once chilled, form the mixture into balls and roll with your hands.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for 7-10 days.